A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can help recognise the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
How do you manage cookies?
If you wish to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer from our website or other sites, you can do so on your computer by changing your browser settings. The most common browsers are:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies