- Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
Headline: EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA
CIF / NIF: G95658688
Registration Data: Registered in the Basque Country Register of Foundations, No. F-312.
It is responsible for the data processing listed below. The following channels can be used to contact it:
- By post addressed to Ed. Rectorado Barrio Sarriena s/n, C.P. 48940, Leioa - (Bizkaia)
- By email at: email@example.com.
- Data processing: description of purposes, legal bases and recipients
EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA has a Register of the Processing Activities for which it is responsible, in which the purposes of the processing, the legal bases that legitimise them and the other elements foreseen in art. 30 of the GDPR are detailed. The processing operations carried out through this Website and others related to customers, suppliers and other agents with whom it has business relations are mentioned below:
|Processing purposes│ Legitimisation
- Security of stored data:
In each processing operation, the data will be stored during the maintenance of the established relationships and, subsequently, for the applicable legal periods and the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from said purpose and the processing of the data. Only the data necessary for each processing are requested. Failure to provide data from our online forms will mean that we will not be able to address your request.
- Exercise of rights
By writing to our postal address or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, the data subject or holder of the personal data may exercise the following rights, in the circumstances and under the conditions provided for in the regulations:
- Right of access: to know whether or not your data is being processed.
- Right to rectification: to rectify inaccurate data.
- Right to erasure: to cease processing when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to object: to stop processing in specific circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing: to limit the scope of processing in certain cases, while ensuring that the data are retained.
- Right to data portability: to receive the data previously provided or to request that they be sent to a third party.
- Right to revoke at any time the consent previously granted.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority to assert their rights.
In order to exercise their rights, the data subject must provide a copy of an official document accrediting their identity.
- What security measures have we implemented?
EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them, and will adopt the necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
- Links to other websites
This website may include hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or controlled by EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA. Therefore, EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and up-to-dateness of the contents of such websites or for their privacy practices. Before providing your personal information to these non-EUSKAMPUS FUNDAZIOA websites, please be aware that their data protection compliance may differ from ours.
The content of the data protection policy may be subject to modification in order to adapt it to legislative changes that may occur, as well as to criteria and positions issued by the control authorities.