ENLIGHT- TRANSMATH Meeting
The Enlight-Transmath meeting: building networks in Harmonic Analysis and PDEs will be held within the ENLIGHT consortium, which is formed by the universities of Bordeaux (France), National of Ireland, Comenius of Bratislava (Slovakia), Tartu (Estonia), Ghent (Belgium), Göttingen (Germany), Groningen (Netherlands), Basque Country (Spain), and Uppsala (Sweden).
The aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers in mathematics from several institutions of the consortium, but also from related institutions, and to obtain first-hand knowledge of their research. The ultimate goal is to foster new interactions among researchers of the consortium and beyond. The talks will be accessible for a general audience of researchers working on Analysis and Partial Differential Equations in a broad sense.
*Registration mandatory before October 31st.
LIST OF SPEAKERS
- Sergei Iakunin (Basque Center for Applied Mathematics - BCAM)
- Kaj Nyström (Uppsala University)
- Gerlind Plonka (University of Göttingen)
- Felipe Ponce-Vanegas (Basque Center for Applied Mathematics - BCAM)
- Bernhard Schmitzer (University of Göttingen)
- Marius Tucsnak (University of Bordeaux and Institut Universitaire de France)
·Aingeru Fernández-Bertolin (UPV/EHU)
·Philippe Jaming (Université de Bordeaux)
·Luz Roncal (BCAM)
·Luis Vega (BCAM & UPV/EHU)
You can check workshop WEBPAGE at https://events.bcamath.org/enlight-transmath-meeting-2022/